Saturday 10 November 2012

Meet Korean Rose

People have been asking me about who I am-- am I really Korean? Am I from Korea? Do I speak Korean? I say "NO".. so, Why Korean Rose?

Well, mainly for 2 reasons: 

(1) KOREAN- My clothing store was inspired by the K-pop or Korean Pop fashion which I find really cute, fun, interesting, never boring, and definitely fab. I only sell styles which I personally would like to wear, or what I would like to see other girls like me wearing. Textures, colors, unique cuts, sexy backs, studs, glitters, sequins-- you'll see a lot of these things here. The Korean Rose girl is cool. She is definitely striking. She stands out.
(2) ROSE- If you already know me personally, well you would know that my real name is Jessica Rose. So there, hence the "Rose" in Korean Rose. Korean Rose fashion boutique was created as a result of my love for fashion-- for beautiful clothes--- for trends-- for great styling.


Personally, my style is really girly- lots of pink, soft fabrics, textures, glitter, intricate details, animal print,sort of sexy yet subtle look... Let me share with you some of my most favorite pics during the most memorable days of my life for you to maybe understand me and my style better. =)

 Can you guess when was this? This was during our prenup. (Korean Rose top, Forever 21 skirt)

  We had this parasol idea. Cute right? And that's my purp =)  (CMG flats)

He proposed here.. =)

...at the Holy Family chapel at Eastwood =)

Thanks again Ms. Japan for the lovely makeup! (The Ramp dress worn as top, and skirt)

 

Heheh this is purely acting. I love my Baby Purp so much *_*

 During our wedding at Caleruega, loving the back, and the veil. (Renee Salud gown)

 

 With my lovely sisters

 With my mom and dad...


Ooops..can you see my pink shoes? Heheh. Our cute flower girls and ring bearer. (Barbie heels)

Preparing for the butterfly release =)

With our friends. And the parasols.

...And until now, even after 10years of being bf-gf, plus 1 year of being married, he still makes me smile/ laugh/feel kilig like this =)

During the reception at Ming's garden. (Charina Sarte dress)

 The Barbie shoes! =)

Here's me and Frankitot thanking our families, friends, and all our loved ones...


Guess this is it also for my first blog! Thank you so much everyone for appreciating Korean Rose! =)

2 comments: